Happy Halloween, everyone!
Halloween is a lot of fun for our company. If you’ve read our blog for the past couple of years, you may be familiar with our annual Halloween tradition–dressing in costume or having a pumpkin-carving contest.
This year, we decided to do both. Here’s our 1Dental Halloween:
Pumpkin Carving Contest
We were split up into teams, chose our pumpkin and had exactly one week to carve the best one. The teams were as follows:
- Brands (Marketing team for 1Dental)
- IT (See if you can guess which one was IT’s pumpkin!)
- Call Center (We have a lot of call center representatives so we split them into two teams)
- Customer Care (Handles all customer service requests and calls)
- Admin (Makes our office a fun place to be!)
- DMS Team – (Our digital team for small- to medium-sized businesses)
- Talent Insights – (Another company-owned brand)
Below is a list of each pumpkin that was carved.
Brands Team – CEO & Founder Randy Meinen
IT Department – Working Computer
Customer Care – Cheshire Cat
Talent Insights – Minions
DMS – M&M
Admin Team – Ron Swanson (Parks & Recreation)
Call Center – Sales Snail
Call Center – The S.S. Phillips
Which pumpkin carving is your favorite? Repin or like your favorite one on our Pinterest page.
Best Individual Costume
What did you dress up like this Halloween? Leave a comment below or share a picture with us on our Facebook page.